If your child is not quite old enough to attend Golden Valley, he or she can start in an early childhood program inspired by Waldorf education. Please click on the link below for the list.
Media Free Resources
Other Helpful Resources
- Understanding Waldorf Education by Jack Petrash
- The Virtues Project: Simple Ways to Bring out the Best in our Children and Ourselves by Linda Kavelin-Popov with Dan Popov, Ph. D. and John Kavelin
- Positive Discipline by Jane Nelson, Ed.D.
- Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life by Marshall Rosenberg
- Love and Logic by Jim Fay
- Simplicity Parenting by Kim John Payne
- Raising Children in a Digital World by Diana Garber